Saturday, November 17, 2012

Have I been obsessed with a person, place or thing? If so, how has that gotten in the way of my relationships with others? How else have I been affected mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally by this obsession?

My obsession with food makes me feel very bad about myself. I don't like the way I look or the way I feel. It makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable around other people because I know I don't appear the way I should. Emotionally it causes me to feel depressed and sad. I also want to isolate more because I don't want people to see me looking this way. I feel like there is no point in trying because my efforts have always ended in failure. Although I was able to lose weight, I was never able to keep it off. Just like the way that I was able to get clean for periods of time but never to stay clean. Physically I feel tired, bloated and unhealthy. Spiritually I feel like I am burdened by a huge weight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey so I was looking for an example of this question and I was like wow yup that's me 100, since I've stopped using I love.sweets like I always have to have something everyday, I'm 31 , I used to steal diet pills at 16 yo, I'v always been over weight, idk for me right now I have about 8onths clean I gained like 60.pounds or so I tried to stop.eating chocolate I was successful till Halloween, anyway working on the inside I try to eat better but still eat sweets it's not easy.i feel.your pain, sending love ❤️ and hope your recovery is.going well

    ReplyDelete